Are you ready for a career with a growing company that offers competitive wages, great benefits, and advancement opportunities?
CIT Trucks is looking for dedicated, hardworking individuals to join the CIT Trucks family!
Are you looking for a fast-paced job with steady, challenging work?
CIT Trucks is a full-line commercial truck dealership with territories throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. We are expanding and are looking for professionals that want to grow with us.
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
1. Utilize multiple vendor and ordering systems through business to business commerce in order to purchase parts.
2. Build and maintain business relationships with vendors.
3. Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
4. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
5. Use operations management techniques to schedule out orders appropriately.
6. Maintain consistency with scheduled orders for vendors.
7. Monitor trends and counts of parts in efforts to be proactive in ordering.
8. Complete changes to parts orders as necessary based on supply and demand principals.
9. Monitor price changes and communicate changes as necessary.
10. Review open purchase orders as well as track, follow up, and report on back ordered parts and expedite as necessary.
11. Resolve errors on purchase orders as required.
12. Coordinate with the Parts Manager to ensure numbers are in line with turn quotas.
13. Locate parts in inventory companywide.
14. Partner with warehouse employees to pull ticket orders.
15. Utilize resources to determine the availability and lead times of parts.
16. Coordinate with others in the parts department to troubleshoot as necessary.
17. Manage time effectively and efficiently.